GLUBET格鲁电竞_格鲁电竞预测_格鲁电竞赔率 1 当机器停机时，水排得太早或没有放冷却水。机器停机前，应以空速运转。如果冷却水排出过早，当温度较高时，
1. When the machine is stopped, the water is discharged too early or the cooling water is not discharged. Before the machine is shut down, it should run at idle speed. If the cooling water is discharged too early, when the temperature is high, the machine will contract and crack suddenly under the impact of cold air. During drainage, the residual water in the body shall be discharged completely to avoid freezing and expansion, so as to burst the body.
2. Ignite with open fire, do not remove the air filter, and soak the cotton yarn in diesel oil to ignite
The igniter is placed in the intake pipe to start combustion. In this way, in the process of starting, the outside dust air will not be filtered directly into the cylinder, causing abnormal wear of the piston, cylinder and other components, and also causing rough operation of the diesel engine, damaging the machine.
3. Bake the oil pan with open fire to avoid deterioration, even scorch and lubrication of the oil pan
Reduce or completely lose, thus increasing machine wear. Low freezing point oil should be used in winter. External water bath can be used to increase oil temperature during startup.
4. The starting method is not suitable. Some users can start the diesel engine quickly without water. Abnormal start-up method of starting (start first, then add cooling water). This will cause serious damage to the machine and should be banned.
5. During low-temperature load operation, some drivers can't wait to put into load operation immediately after the diesel engine starts fire. Because of the low temperature of the engine block and the high viscosity of the oil, it is not easy for the oil to fill the friction surface of the moving pair, which will cause serious wear of the engine. In addition, plunger spring, valve spring and ejector spring are easy to break due to "cold brittleness". Therefore, after ignition in winter, the diesel engine should idle for several minutes at low and medium speed, and then put into load operation after the temperature of cooling water reaches 60 ℃.
6. Do not pay attention to the heat preservation of the engine body, and the temperature is low in winter, which is easy to cause excessive cooling of the diesel engine during operation. Therefore, the heat preservation of diesel engine at low temperature is the key to the good use of diesel engine. In the north, diesel engines used in winter shall be equipped with cold equipment such as heat shield and heat curtain.
7. In view of the gradual cooling of the weather around, remind the user to check the switch, power supply and valve comprehensively to ensure absolute safety;
8. Check whether the minimum temperature and the ratio of coolant and antifreeze meet the local minimum temperature;
9. Check the fuel condition, such as replacing the original 0 × diesel with - 10 × or - 20 × diesel (selected according to the local climate);